Tuesday, October 2, 2007

HYIP arena crisis?

HYIPs are dying slowly day by day.

I believe that people are tired with loss of money, hyip arena is ruthless and does not save newbie and naive investors, there is plenty of scammers and cheaters.

It is sad because hyip or autosurf may be a very interesting form of realizing different businesses, but only a few are interested to make a hyip based on real investment and only a few are looking for such programs.

Currently there is too high risk to invest in very low ROI program, people prefer hyip games and ponzies.

I hope that hyip arena crisis will eliminate fast scams and monitors and only best services will survive.

My goal is to find the most reliable on-line investment programs (public and private) so if you are owner of one
please contact with me and help me rebuild a confidence to hyip programs through popularization the programs based on real investment.

No comments: